What reviewers say:
“Save me from a crippling headache!”
“When I first used this once or twice, I didn’t think anything was going to happen. I didn’t have the discomfort that many people have described, or any specific feeling at all (except I also noticed a tingling sensation in my left hand, which subsided for a while and wasn’t a problem after using this product regularly). However, I did notice in the morning that my neck is SO much less tight (even after the first use). I feel like I have a greater range of motion I’ve been using it for probably 5-10 minutes 4-5 days a week so far (I’ve had it about 2 weeks long), so I’m not seeing results in my “tech neck hump” and maybe I won’t.
Also months before using it I had some hip/groin problems in a hip joint. My overall hip pain hasn’t gone away, but I’m noticing better mobility and less pain/tightness in the particular joint I’ve been struggling with for months. May be coincidence, but I’ll take it!
My husband also really likes this product.”
“I didn’t think this could be the solution I was looking for, but I was willing to try. The other options were the neck sling which looks absolutely effective but something about hanging my head on the door bothers me….and a vertical table which I have used and LOVE but it’s extra af (meaning I don’t have one room for this crazy contraption when I’m maybe 50.) Most importantly, I needed something portable.
Man am I glad this little futuristic tsunami pillow exists (it’s not his real name, I nickname him because it just looks so cute and weird!) I have to travel with it and have one in forever from now on have in my life but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make…
What does it do for me/how do I use it?
• It relieves my neck, shoulder and even lower back pain in 10-30 minutes.
• I use it at least twice a week for 5-10 minutes (but usually longer when I have time) and just lay on the floor, tucked it under my neck and the bottom against my shoulders. You take a deep, thoughtful breath and let your head fall back. As you breathe, you will feel your neck make room for the tension to penetrate and release. Be careful not to tighten your shoulders, you will and that’s ok, just catch yourself and really let yourself go further into the stretch. BREATHING THROUGH TENSION IS MEDICINE. This pillow guides your spinal cord into alignment. Also, notice how even your hips/pelvis need to realign when you’re lying there.
• that alone allows me to go into town as a side sleeper.
• Being a side sleeper with doubly jointed shoulders that jump out of place when I sleep and a herniated disc in my lower back – for years I have been waking up daily to the most intense pain in my shoulder blade, neck and lower back. It’s worse on weekdays when I’m working on a laptop and tilting my neck stupidly, but this pillow completely eliminated that pain in about 3 days of purchase. So we can all agree, I’m obsessed.
• If I don’t use it weekly my pain will return as my work habits and phone habits seem to force me into a terrible posture :/
If my experience sounds like yours in any way, I highly recommend you try this product! It will change your sleep, your spine and your body for the better.”
“I have degenerative disc disease in my neck and I also have fibromyalgia. This one item did more for me in 10 minutes than any amount of yoga, exercise, weight loss, physical therapy, massage, medication… you name it. I was amazed at the instant relief. I will continue to use it daily and hope for good long term results! We recommend!”