Floyd Mayweather Says One Of His Las Vegas Houses Was Burglarized-Providing At Least $100Okay In Reward Cash For Data That Leads To The Return Of His Issues
It looks like Floyd Mayweather is the latest celebrity to have his home burglarized. The heavyweight champion turned to social media for help with hopes that it would lead him to those responsible for burglarizing his home.
Early Saturday, he posted a message to his Instagram account and said, “One’s home is their sanctuary, place of peace, relaxation, and comfort. When someone violates that sanctuary, it is disturbing and hurtful.”
“One of my homes was burglarized in Las Vegas,” he continued. “They stole many valuable handbags and other belongings of suitable value. I am offering at least $100,000 reward for information that leads to the return of my belongings. The level of disrespect and greed it takes for someone to do this is unfathomable. Thank you to anyone who comes forward with any information. God Bless.”
He did not share further details about the burglary, like when the break-in took place, nor the estimated cost of the belongings that were taken from his home.
As many of you know, he had his exhibition fight against Logan Paul last weekend in Miami at the Hard Rock Stadium. Due to the fight being an exhibition there was no winner declared. However, as we previously reported Floyd did land the most punches with a 43-28 landing advantage.
The road leading to the fight was quite the sight to see as well. During the first press conference, things got heated between Floyd and Logan’s brother Jake Paul. It eventually became a social media moment after Jake snatched Floyd’s hat from his head and ran.
Want updates directly in your text inbox? Hit us up at 917-722-8057 or click here to join!
TSR STAFF: Jade Ashley @Jade_Ashley94